We are a fun-having, music-loving, driven group of creative minds who come together to deliver great services and solutions.
We stand for what we believe in and take great pride in our company, culture and character. We encourage original thinking and challenge ideas. We bring the best things forward. If you think you are a fit for Social Mosaic, send us your resume and let us know why you are a match.
Send your portfolio, pdf or relevant links for us to review. We’re looking for strong designers, art directors with an emphasis on user-driven design, conceptual thinking and solid design theory.
We’re hiring business development associates, and our team wants to meet you!
We are looking for driven sales professionals to join our hardworking and fun-loving sales team. Our team is growing quickly, and there’s still time for you to join this exciting, fast-paced group.
Senior Inside Sales Specialist
Social Mosaic helps businesses grow by introducing them to Social Media marketing that help brands engage with customers.
Our Sales Team is a major driving factor behind Social Mosaic’s organic growth. We’re redefining social media engagement; all while building a great company and cultivating superb talent. Led by the best in the business, our Sales team is the perfect place to take a sales career to the next level through training, mentorship opportunities, and defined paths for internal growth.
Do you thrive in a competitive and collaborative team environment? Can you perform in a high-pressure, performance-oriented culture where numbers matter? Can you handle ambiguity and constant evolution with a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to present a positive and polished image to your peers and clients? Do you want to sell great products with a leader in local social commerce? If you have a “hunter” mentality and are seeking a high-activity, fast-paced sales position, we want to talk to you.
As part of our team you’ll:
– Utilize online and offline sources to aggressively research, develop, and cultivate leads
– Use consultative sales skills to assess brands goals, educate clients, propose a customized Social Mosaic solution, and obtain commitment
– Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual quantitative and qualitative goals including expected performance vs. activity KPIs.
-Communicate ongoing sales activity and account progress utilizing CRM
We’re looking for the best and brightest:
– Minimum 3-5 years of specific Sales experience
– Must have cold-calling and closing experience
– Must have experience selling in a solution, service, or media sales environment with top notch phone presentation skills
– Must have active or previous experience utilizing CRM systems to document daily calls, meetings, and activity.
– Must be organized, self-motivated, driven, and have an appetite to succeed
– Fun, high-impact, and fast paced environment
– Competitive base + commission plan based on the success of your promotions
– Cutting edge tools and dedicated support staff to coordinate deal production and handle account management
– Ongoing training and development opportunities
Social Mosaic appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is the policy of Social Mosaic to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. The company will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Send code samples, GitHub, relevant links, resume or LinkedIn profile. Be part of a healthy, rational process where engineers drive design from the first day of the project with concept development, prototyping and writing production-quality code.
Send us your resume or LinkedIn profile. We’re looking for a product manager or producer to join our team. Ideally you’ll have hands-on experience managing design and development on fast-moving web and mobile engagements. Strong scoping and project management skills required; an interest in digital strategy is a bonus.